Prospective enrollees are required to visit the facilities of the school and to discuss personal, educational and occupational goals with school administrative personnel before enrolling, attending class or signing enrollment agreements along with completing an Admission interview. The school is accepting applicants for admissions into any of our programs as regular students once the following criteria has been met.
- Tour the school facilities.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age.
- Applicants must provide a copy of High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent, or higher (GED) or higher.
- Students lacking the High School Diploma or its equivalent, must be at least 17 years old, must have completed the 10th grade education level or its equivalent as required by the California State Barbering and Cosmetology Board. Students must show transcripts in good standing of completing 10th grade.
- Complete Enrollment Agreement.
- Meet with Financial Aid Officer for completion of financial documentation and payment arrangements.
- Copy of ID or driver license is required. A copy of Passport or Permanent Resident Card is also required.