This 2-day Worskshop (16 clock hours) certificate permanent makeup (or micro pigmentation) program is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eye lining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast’s areola, such as after breast surgery.
Learn microblading and shading from professionals in the eyebrow enhancement industry. You will learn valuable information on the industry’s best practices and you will also receive hands-on training with your new FREE microblading kit.
This short two-day workshop is hands-on and intended to introduce you to microblading, advanced microblading strokes, and detailed eyebrow shading.
- How to assemble and disassemble your permanent cosmetics machine,
- Proper needle selection
- How to numb the areas for your client’s comfort.
- Proper color selection
- Rules & Regulations from the Department of State Health Services.
- Learn microblading, and shading techniques
- Resources and tips for getting your Bloodborn Pathogen certificate.
Prior to, during, or after completing the program, graduates need to pass the Bloodborn Pathogen course with an educational provider approved by the Department of Health Services. Graduates also need to register with the county Departmnent of Environmental Health in which they intend to practice before they can work as a permanent makeup artist or a tattoo artist.
PREREQUISITE: at least 1 model is required for this class. Students are responsible for securing their own models.
COURSE LENGTH: 16 hours.
Day 1: Theory and Practice on Skin Simulation
- Introduction to Microblading and Shading
- Client consultation and consent form
- Safety, sterilization, sanitation, health guidelines and compliance
- Blood borne pathogens exam preparation
- Three basic brow patterns
- Explaining the needles and tools
- Color theory
- Practice on skin simulation
Day 2: Master Eyebrow Microblading and Shading
- Fine art of designing the perfect eyebrow shape
- Pen handling and blade selection
- Positioning of hair strokes within the eyebrow
- Fixing errors and camouflage
- Shaded/Ombre eyebrows
- Forms and aftercare
- Instructor demo